Final Fantasy Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Story

Make your dreams reality...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A story For School.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A story For School. Empty
PostSubject: A story For School.   A story For School. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:31 am

Fear

I am home Alone. Free from everyone else. I had friends once, Jacob and Jessie. They hate me now since “IT” happened. You are probably wondering what “IT” is. So I’ll tell you. “IT” is, I mean “was” mine, Jacob’s and Jessie’s best friend. His name was John, John Smith. John died last year in a horrifying car crash. It seems Jacob, and Jessie were only my friend because of “IT”. They have no idea how I feel now.

That night my parents were out seeing a movie. I was in my room doing homework – math homework. When I was almost done my homework, I heard a “knock” on my door.
“Hello”, someone said.
“Who is there?” I asked.
At that moment I was scared. Still no one replied. So I asked again, “Who is th-, I heard a Crash, then Footsteps. I picked up my bright pink phone and called 9-1-1. The operator was a woman about 30 years old.
“Hello, and what is your emergency?” the operator said.
“I’m Ashley Wilson, and I just heard a crash inside my house and I’m home alone, I’m s-so scared!” I said.
“Is this a prank, you can get in a lot of trouble for this you know!” the operator said.
“N-no it is not, get someone over here now!” I screeched.
“Someone one will be there shortly, I will stay on the line with you till someone get there” the operator said.
“O-okay” I Said.
After five minutes I heard a knock on my door. I went out of my room still scared and saw a broken mirror on the ground then I ran done the stairs and looked out the peep-hole to make sure it was a policeman. It was. I let them in.
“Hello, I’m Detective Jennings” he said.
“Hey” I said.
“So I got a report from here, what happened?” Jennings said.
“I was in my room alone, and I heard a voice, then a crash” I said.
“What made the crash sound?”Jennings said
“It was a mirror” I said
“Can I have a look around?” Jennings asked.
“Sure” I said.
“Ashley, did you call your parents?”Jennings asked
“No” I said
I totally forgot about my parents because I was so scared. I went to the phone and called my mom’s cell. She answered and I told her everything.
“My parents are on the way” I said
He didn’t say anything. When my parents got home, the cop talked to my parents. They talked for awhile. My parents told me to leave the room and go to sleep. I went to my room and thought about it for a while. I was thinking about the voice, and it kind of sounded like John, I got scared. That morning when I woke up the broken mirror was cleaned up. My Mom is a clean freak. I went downstairs and saw my breakfast already cooked. Bacon and eggs, with orange juice – Mmm. When I was finished eating I thought about the voice again, was it just a dream? The phone rang. The phone said Jessie. I answered it.
“Hello” I said.
“Hello Ashley” Jessie said
“Hi Jessie” I said.
“Can I tell you something? It is important.” Jessie said
“Okay” I said.
“Well last night, someone knocked on my door and said hello, it kind of sounded like John” Jessie said.
“That happened to me too” I said
“That is scary, because this morning Jacob phoned me and told me the same thing” Jessie said.
I hung up the phone. I was scared. Why did this happen I ask myself over and over. I went on my computer. I went to check my hotmail for emails. I had “(1) New Email” It also was sent to Jacob and Jessie. I clicked it. It said “John_smith101@hotmail.com sent yesterday at 9:54pm”. That was around the same time I heard him. I turned it off fast. It then popped up randomly. I got scared. It said in big font “I CAME TO SEE YOU”. I got a little light headed.
I woke up. I wasn’t in my room any more. Did I faint? I guess I did. I guess my parents brought me here. Where is here. I looked around; I couldn’t see anything because there was curtains all around me like a hospital. I was on something like a bed, but I wasn’t sure. I went to get up but I heard footsteps. Then curtains open, they weren’t mine, but beyond my side curtains they did. Are other people in this room too? “Hello” I said. No one replied. Then someone walked in. I suddenly realized it was John. I tried to scream but nothing came out. “Shhhh” he said. He strapped me into the bed. He opened the curtains all around me. Jessie and Jacob were on the beds too. But there eyes weren’t open. I tried to scream their names but I couldn’t, I was to scared. “There up in heaven where we will all be together” he said.
He came close to me with a needle with a clear liquid in it. He leaned on me and was about to put it in my arm, but I bite him. He swore. I tried to get loose. He was getting closer, still swearing at me. I untied one arm. There was a trolley beside me with the same needle he tried to use on me. I picked it up as soon as he was beside me. I stabbed him with it. In seconds he fell to the ground. I untied my left hand and ran. I ran and ran and ran I didn’t see anyone. Is this place abandoned? I was tired, I ran in a closet in the hospital.

I heard footsteps coming towards the closet. The door opened. It was John, he said “Bad bad Ashley you shouldn’t be scared, we will be all together again like before”. I had nowhere to go. He got closer I pushed him, he fell to the ground. I was running out, he stabbed the needle in my leg. I fell too. He was getting up. I took the needle out and started to run. I found an open door. I remembered this place. There is a police station just over there. I ran. I started to get dizzy. I was right near the door. I fell. Hard.

The End. =)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A story For School.   A story For School. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:20 am

I really liked the story, but theres one tip I have for you. Whenever you say "He said" or "Jennings said" after the sentence. Try to put it before the sentence, cause when i read it, i feel like a broken record player.

-Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A story For School.   A story For School. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:51 am

It's a great story
It's so fucking good that I don't even have to read it LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A story For School.   A story For School. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:02 am

Sounds cool Write further
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story For School.   A story For School. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story For School.
Page 1 of 1