Final Fantasy Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Story

Make your dreams reality...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Damage. No Hacks.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Damage. No Hacks. Empty
PostSubject: Good Damage. No Hacks.   Good Damage. No Hacks. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:02 pm

The Most I ever hit was 300M but it was critical, but didn't get the screenie
Here Is What I Did Get A Screenie Of:

Good Damage. No Hacks. 168hoqr

Before you say HACKER!!! OR LIES!!! Look at this bellow

Good Damage. No Hacks. 35872w4

The Weapon Above called "Baby Ellie" costs 200 golden maple. Leaves are gotten by killing "The Boss", or by trading in 20 event trophies for 1 maple leaf. Took Me About 5 days to get this with lots of help. Save Today And Get It NOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Damage. No Hacks.   Good Damage. No Hacks. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:09 pm

HACKER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Damage. No Hacks.   Good Damage. No Hacks. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

LIES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Damage. No Hacks.   Good Damage. No Hacks. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:36 pm

B-HAKER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good Damage. No Hacks.   Good Damage. No Hacks. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:40 am

LIES! someone else here says this to apparently IRL this is the most common word i say its driving everyone nuts! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Damage. No Hacks.   Good Damage. No Hacks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Damage. No Hacks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Story :: Miscellaneous :: Show Off-
Jump to: