Final Fantasy Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Story

Make your dreams reality...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOS Call/Help/Emergency

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

SOS Call/Help/Emergency Empty
PostSubject: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Please feel free to ask for help
You could ask:
- Owner Kel
- GM Zack
- GM Linda
- GM AShley
- GM ForBidden

You can smega for help or post it on forums.
Back to top Go down
narutoto

PostSubject: Re: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:30 am

Hey gms, i got a problem...i seems that i cant open the Final Fantasy Story.exe...it says that its unable to connect to it...i downloaded the v62 and the wz files n the client....btw im using a window vista (destop) thank you
Back to top Go down
Canadian

Canadian

PostSubject: Re: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:12 am

narutoto wrote:
Hey gms, i got a problem...i seems that i cant open the Final Fantasy Story.exe...it says that its unable to connect to it...i downloaded the v62 and the wz files n the client....btw im using a window vista (destop) thank you

Its casue ther server isnt up.
Back to top Go down
PedoInDisguise

PostSubject: Re: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Canadian wrote:
narutoto wrote:

~ALERT~ ~THIS IS NOT A TROLL~

This server is never up. Everyday once an hour I click FinalFantasyStory.exe and It also won't let me play.
Back to top Go down
DoomReaper

DoomReaper

PostSubject: Re: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 am

PedoInDisguise wrote:
Canadian wrote:
narutoto wrote:

~ALERT~ ~THIS IS NOT A TROLL~

This server is never up. Everyday once an hour I click FinalFantasyStory.exe and It also won't let me play.

Well it is now!
Back to top Go down
Opera

PostSubject: Re: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 am

I can't login. Whenever I try, it says I am logged in, or the server is under inspection. I tried restarting the client, but no avail. Can anyone help me? Sad
Back to top Go down
DoomReaper

DoomReaper

PostSubject: Re: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:42 am

Opera wrote:
I can't login. Whenever I try, it says I am logged in, or the server is under inspection. I tried restarting the client, but no avail. Can anyone help me? Sad

It means that your character is stuck in the server. When this happens there is 2 reasons :

1. You Just Closed the client by click the [x] on the top right hand corner.

2. You Dced, But you character is still stuck.

No GM can do about this, only KeL can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOS Call/Help/Emergency   SOS Call/Help/Emergency I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOS Call/Help/Emergency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Story :: In Game :: Help-
Jump to: