Final Fantasy Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Story

Make your dreams reality...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wala0's GM application...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derektan

Wala0's GM application... Empty
PostSubject: Wala0's GM application...   Wala0's GM application... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Name: Derek
IGN: Wala0
Time zone: GMT +8 hours
Level of Activity: On for about 6 to 7 hours for holiday and 2 to 3 hours for schooling days...

Experiance of MS: I have played MapleStory since I am 13 years old and stop at 15 years old..
But then, i continue playing when i am at 16 years old... Now, i have stop GMS and played private server for 2 years... It's kinda fun when there is a friendly GMs like in Brisbane MS...

Experience of past GM: I have not been a GM ever but i got the code and those ids such as monsters' ids, skills' id and whats more... Even if i have not been a GM before, but you can trust on me... I can work hard to play for it... I mean do my job very well... I just wish i can join the Gm team..

Why should you be a GM: I might not be the Gm but i just wish i can to entertain the server... Making the player happy is my duty... However, I will banned those hackers for those who use hacks like what i used to be one of them when playing GMS... In case i have made you worry, i will accept all the rules and regulation...

What type of GM you want to be?
I would like to start from a low level GM like level 2 GM...
If you don't mind, i would like to choose level 4..(greedy)

That is all about myself...
Hope you all like it...
Thanks...
Please feel free to comment about it..
Back to top Go down

Wala0's GM application...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Story :: General :: General Support-
Jump to: