Final Fantasy Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Story

Make your dreams reality...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For anyone who had my problem.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duplete

For anyone who had my problem. Empty
PostSubject: For anyone who had my problem.   For anyone who had my problem. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:47 pm

I am really sorry if here isn't the right place, but this topic is more for the moderators than for "who had my problem". I don't know how to report something, I am new, i created the forum account only to tell how to fix a installation problem.

Some guys have their HDs divided... So one have a very low memory and other have a BIG memory remaining, because almost everything is installed in the main, "C:".

So, if in "C:" have less than 3GB you can't install the V62 GMS. I tried. Fail.

with the "GMS V62" FFStory puts in the "download page", in this case, can't be installed.

Sorry if i am making the wrong thing, just please don't ban me, delete this topic and I will be more careful next time Very Happy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=959KB3X6

In the download in this page, the version don't need to be installed, so who have HD divided are free to play Very Happy.

OH! and the download is much faster for frees Very Happy

Moderators, This topic isn't made to be official, only to help guys with computer like mine who have never played a private maplestory, I have already, so i knew how to fix this problem it can be deleted and the link be put into the download screen, or other link with the same item, i don't know what type of link is it.

I hope help someone in the future Very Happy

Sorry my bad english I'm Br, I'm still learning to speak english =/
Back to top Go down

For anyone who had my problem.
Page 1 of 1